Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-28-2015, 11:27 PM   #1
el.jeffe58
Vocophorian
el.jeffe58 began at the beginning.

Device: Fire HDX7, Voyage, PW2, Touch 3G, Fire TV
Kindle HDX 7 notification field greyed out

Ever since the last update or two, the entire notification field is greyed out. It may say there are 3 or 4 or however many notifications waiting to be viewed, but they cannot at all be viewed. Just a block of grey covering it. I tried a reset and that did not help.
el.jeffe58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:33 AM   #2
el.jeffe58
Vocophorian
el.jeffe58 began at the beginning.

Device: Fire HDX7, Voyage, PW2, Touch 3G, Fire TV
I just upgraded to OS 4.5.3 and it may be that this problem has been resolved. Time will tell.
el.jeffe58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2015, 02:22 AM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by el.jeffe58 View Post
I just upgraded to OS 4.5.3 and it may be that this problem has been resolved. Time will tell.
Good luck, hope it all worked out after the upgrade. My HD 6 upgraded to OS 4.5.3 last week (without having the decency to inform me until after the fact) but everything seems exactly the same as before the upgrade. (I know things must have changed, but I just don't know what.) I don't know enough about the Fire yet to worry about changes.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote