Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #1
Chris Jones
Addict
Chris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five words

Device: none
'Unable to process… Please try again later.' trying to update uploads

I am trying to go to 'edit -> advanced' and then 'manage attachments' on a dozen e-books uploads I did the other day… I need to upload new version because the original versions had a global problem relative to incorrect punctuation.

Instead of reaching the usual 'advanced' screen that has a 'manage attachments' button near the bottom I see the following message:

'Unable to process the request. Please try again later.'

I have 'tried later' quite a few times and still having this problem.

Please advise,

CJ

Last edited by Chris Jones; 02-06-2020 at 05:00 PM.
Chris Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #2
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Which software are you working with?
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2020, 07:23 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think he's having issues on the website
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 08:27 PM   #4
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
There is a limit on how many posts you can edit (I think it might be three), and then you have to wait (one hour??) --- I am fuzzy on the details, but I am sure someone will pop in soon with all the real facts.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 11:56 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
There is a limit on how many posts you can edit (I think it might be three), and then you have to wait (one hour??) --- I am fuzzy on the details, but I am sure someone will pop in soon with all the real facts.
Make sense as an anti-spammer policy.
Bulk anything, especially from lower post count users, might look like a SPAM flood.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-13-2020, 01:40 PM   #6
Chris Jones
Addict
Chris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five wordsChris Jones can name that ebook in five words

Device: none
Thanks. With this inconvenience I pretty much lost track of which books I had uploaded. Three message edits before you get bounced with an error message sounds about right. I'll go through the motions again starting from scratch when I get a chance… making sure I keep track of which books I uploaded… I guess the trick here is to get it right first time around… CJ
Chris Jones is offline   Reply With Quote