Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-01-2014, 06:19 PM   #1
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
Changing highlight color in metadata editor?

Hi all,
the new Calibre sports a rather bright green highlight color in its "Edit Metadata" window. Is there any place I could change that color?

Hendrik says thanks
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:28 PM   #2
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Hmm...not to be a smart aleck, but tilt the screen...the color will change a bit that way :-)
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2014, 04:36 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheygetz View Post
Hi all,
the new Calibre sports a rather bright green highlight color in its "Edit Metadata" window. Is there any place I could change that color?

Hendrik says thanks
@sheygetz - I have to agree, its revolting, fortunately I rarely use the single Metadata Editor.

My understanding is that calibre has little control over such things. It's defined in Qt's 'Fusion' Theme.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 09-06-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: typo
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 05:36 AM   #4
sheygetz
Connoisseur
sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.sheygetz is less competitive than you.

Device: KPW G2 , 10" tablet
Aah ok, too bad. I use it every time I add a book, which is pretty often. We have an excellent public online library system in Germany. Unfortunately they allways get their metas wrong.
sheygetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:01 AM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@sheygetz - I edit in the Book List, the only column that cant be edited there is Comments, but I don't use that column, instead I use comments-like custom column (Notes) which can be edited from the Book List.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert