Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
pdf converted to epub file not working on my EZ Pocket Pro Pro

I am not sure if it is something I am doing wrong or if it is a problem with the Astak Pocket Pro or a problem with Calibre. Am still trying to check out my new Pocket Pro and ran into this glitch.

The pdf ebook file works OK on the Pocket Pro, but when I converted the pdf file to epub using Calibre (to see if the font size could be increased) it won't open on my PP. Have tried twice now with no luck.
Where do I go from here? I do have the latest firmware on the Pocket Pro.

luvshihtzu
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I suggest checking the ePub with Adobe Digital Editions and then with Sony ebook library on a Windows or Mac desktop. If it works with the Sony ebook library reader (which is also based on mobile Adobe Digital Editions) then it is a PEZ bug, otherwise not.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-20-2009, 07:30 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I just tried Lib2Go to convert pdf to epub and it worked fine. Shows up nicely on the Pocket Pro. Obviously, it is a problem with Calibre. Strange, as the Lib2Go says that its program is based on Calibre. Oh well, whatever works.

wallcraft,
I will try the others you suggested if I have any more problems. Thank you for the reply.

luvshihtzu
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote