Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
gecorver
gecorver began at the beginning.

Device: none
E-Reader Benchmarks/Performance Tests

Hi everyone,

Are there any good sources for e-book reader performance tests and benchmarks? I've been searching around the web for a while and haven't found any sources for newer models like the Paperwhite or Glowlight.

Thanks in advance
gecorver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
gecorver
gecorver began at the beginning.

Device: none
Here's an example! But I'm looking for something a lot more recent; more properties tested the better Although the latest generations' hardware specs between the big brands seem to be converging, I'd like to know if there are big performance benefits between new and older models.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/ereader-speed-tests
gecorver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I don't know if you will get many answers to your question on a site like this. I'd venture to say that most of us are more concerned with the user interface, formats supported, store support, screen resolution, weight, and the like, now that ereaders have been around for a while... but I may be wrong.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 AM   #4
mobilelover
Enthusiast
mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobilelover ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
did you try the toptenreviews site check this link below see if you can find anything helpful

Code:
http://ebook-reader-review.toptenreviews.com/
mobilelover is offline   Reply With Quote