Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #1
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
ezPDF Reader

I'm probably missing something, but I can't seem to figure this out. Is there a way to crop margins and have it stick when changing pages? The best I've been able to get is a zoom to column, which cuts off part of the page, requiring scrolling. I want all the text on the page displayed on screen (w/o margins) and I want it to stay that way when I page forward or backward.

The other thing that almost works is doing a pinch-zoom to fill the screen, but there is no way to lock this either. I still get scrolling for the blank part of the page.

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote