Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-24-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Samsung Galaxy Tab release date Sept 2

Samsung has announced their tablet device called the Samsung Galaxy Tab

This device looks very nice, in addition the 7" form factor is very portable. The device also looks very sleek. Also with support from all the major stores such as Amazon, B&N, and Kobo and the ability to read PDF makes this tablet a very attractive device.
  • HD video playback
  • 7" screen
  • Android 2.2 (Froyo)
  • Video calling
  • Augmented reality
  • Swype
  • A Sept. 2 coming-out party in Berlin (at the IFA conference).

Promo Video

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
i wish it were 16 x 10 but overall it looks like an excellent device

video calling and augmented reality means front and rear facing cameras doesnt it?
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-24-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
i wish it were 16 x 10 but overall it looks like an excellent device

video calling and augmented reality means front and rear facing cameras doesnt it?
Yes, I believe so.

>>>>
Yes I agree it would be nice to have a 10x16, but those dimensions are pretty big, until weight and cost comes down, I don't see this happening any time soon.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
m-reader
Guru
m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!m-reader rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Sony PRS-300. PRS-650, PRS-900, iPad2, Iconia A500, Irex Iliad (sold)
It looks like mine PRS-900!
I don't know, I thought the aspect ratio was a bit strange at the beginning, but it works really well for reading.
m-reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #5
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
more pictures here
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
android, tab, tablet