Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 06-26-2015, 05:49 PM   #1
gsparks2
Connoisseur
gsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-booksgsparks2 has learned how to read e-books

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge International version
Science Fiction Book Club and Readwell App

Does anyone know anything about this? I have not found what format they use or any other details of the application.

Google Play Store has the application but it has only had 10 downloads.

I got an email fro SFBC today saying that some ebook versions of some hardcovers are now available.

I have not bought anything from them for many, many years because of no ebook versions.
gsparks2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:25 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Didn't realize they'd started offering eBooks.

Looks like they're only available to read in the Readwell app on iOS and Android. I'm somewhat willing to do that for a subscription service like Scribd, but not for books I "buy".

Here's a link to their customer service articles about eBooks...
https://bookspan.desk.com/customer/p...cles?b_id=7795
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote