Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-07-2018, 05:30 PM   #1
sovre
Zealot
sovre began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Mini; iPhone; Kindle Paperwhite (10th gen)
kindle paperwhite annotations export

I'm using my Paperwhite with Calibre and the majority of my ebooks are not purchased from Amazon but rather sideloaded through Calibre.

At this point I have a very large amount of annotations. I have used the Calibre plugin to create a clippings file I can access, but I am wondering if there is any software utility out there that will give me more control over the notes in terms of selection and organization, so that it is easier for me to sort through them.

For example, say I just want to export the my notes and highlights from five books on the same topic for research purposes? Is there any utility out there that can help me accomplish this?

Thanks for your help.
sovre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 06:09 PM   #2
kript96
Enthusiast
kript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animalskript96 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle PW (2018), Kindle Scribe
Kindle Mate seems to work good but it's not updated
kript96 is offline   Reply With Quote