Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #1
kz9726
kz9726 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
web browser problem

My k 3 web browser couldn't open some web pages through links, when I tried to click the link there was an message " cannot support multiple windows". Anybody happen to know what is wrong and how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Last edited by poohbear_nc; 09-13-2010 at 03:07 PM. Reason: fixed your title
kz9726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:56 AM   #2
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
The K3 Web browser is a work in progress. I do not expect my K3 to contain a full-featured Web browser. Wasn't advertised as such. It does the very basics - and gets ke to my account at Amazon.com. I am sure improvements will come along. But please do not think of your K3 as a substitute for a machine made for browsing the Web.
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2010, 02:01 AM   #3
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
I very much doubt that the Kindle web browser supports opening multiple web pages at the same time. The links you're trying to open are hard-coded to open in a new window and that doesn't work on the Kindle.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web browser