Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-25-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
Onyx Boox A60 for $99

We have 5 Onyx Boox A60 I would like to close out quickly. I just put them on the site for $99 http://www.dulinsbooks.com/ereader/boox-60-brown-cover/

These are brand new in the box and I will make sure they have the newest stable firmware before shipping.

Im actually traveling right now so I wont be able to ship until Monday.

The reason we are closing them out is that we have just received the new inventory with Pearl displays
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote