Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-25-2012, 08:54 AM   #1576
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geco View Post
It seems that from Italian page I cannot use the discount code anymore... only gift cards.
Were you able to use discount codes on Italian page before? Then it might be that you have chosen the book to which discounts don't apply. Happened to me with UK account and Penguin book...
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #1577
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I tried to use code on preorder book. Is it impossible or I just don't know how?
danicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-26-2012, 05:29 AM   #1578
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
80% Christmas sale on Kobo UK
http://www.kobobooks.com/boxingweek?...c26christmasUK
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #1579
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
I tried to use code on preorder book. Is it impossible or I just don't know how?
Not 100% certain, but I don't think Kobo does pre-orders
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:44 AM   #1580
danicca
Addict
danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danicca ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Not 100% certain, but I don't think Kobo does pre-orders
It seems now they do.
Advert
Old 12-26-2012, 08:04 AM   #1581
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
It seems now they do.
That's news to me. I tried my entire wishlist of Jan 2013 books (all available at Amazon for pre-order) and I could find none of them at Kobo. Can you give me the name of a sample pre-order book that's showing up on the Kobo site? Or point me to where on the site it says that they now do pre-oders? Thanks!
Old 12-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #1582
danicca
Addict

The authors I checked were Jayne Ann Krentz and Stephanie Laurens. Maybe they need more time to upload books? Those are from beginning of january. Although, when I tried searching on my touch, they didn't show up, just on website.
Old 12-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #1583
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Forget about pre-order in Kobo, at least in Europe, I think, I don't know in USA or Canada. JAK' book will appear on January, 8th. It has been the same other years.
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:58 AM   #1584
danicca
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Forget about pre-order in Kobo, at least in Europe, I think, I don't know in USA or Canada. JAK' book will appear on January, 8th. It has been the same other years.
So it's not showing in Spain? It's Little Brown imprint, so it should be available in Europe, I think.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:18 AM   #1585
septentrion
Addict
septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.septentrion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2014, Kindle Voyage and Kindle Oasis 2
I've seen a pre-order on Kobo in France for "Thourgh the ever Night" by Veronica Rossi, the Little Brown edition. So they do pre-orders...

ETA: finding the pre-orders seems easier by searching with the author name than with the book title.

ETA 2: no coupons can be used on the pre-orders I've noticed so far. And the pre-orders seem to be for books close to be released.

Last edited by septentrion; 12-26-2012 at 11:21 AM.
septentrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #1586
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
So it's not showing in Spain? It's Little Brown imprint, so it should be available in Europe, I think.
Yes, I've checked it and it appears now. But I'm afraid coupon is not valid for it, so I'm going to wait for the USA edition, where I think I'll be able to use any coupon (it has happened another times with British edition).
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #1587
Loosheesh
Wizard

Interesting. It doesn't seem to be working for the US site but I tried it on my non-US account and I was able to see the Krentz and Rossi books, but these are both by Little Brown, so there may be something in that also.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #1588
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
UP TO 80%
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #1589
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Quote:
The authors I checked were Jayne Ann Krentz and Stephanie Laurens. Maybe they need more time to upload books? Those are from beginning of january. Although, when I tried searching on my touch, they didn't show up, just on website.
"Dream Eyes" by Jayne Ann Krentz PRE-ORDER £6.99 from 1/8/2013 on UK Kobo.

"Scandal's Bride with bonus material" by Stephanie Laurens PRE-ORDER £0.49 from 1/2/2013

Last edited by mXb; 12-26-2012 at 04:57 PM.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #1590
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
REMINDER EVERYONE:

Per the Bargainmoose website, bargainmoose40 (40% off) is set to expire 1/1/2013.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals