Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #1
epubler
epubler doesn't litterepubler doesn't litter

Device: none
Help me improve my EPUB converter

Since I do not think that today's epub convert online is good enough, I decided to build one myself and today I finished the first beta version.

If any of you have some spare time, I would be very grateful if someone give it a try and give me feedback

You find the site here: www.epubler.com
And the API/Documentation here: www.epubler.com/api
epubler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #2
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I already have one, it's called Calibre and it works just fine.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
MovieBird
TuxSlash
MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MovieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: GlowNook
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
I already have one, it's called Calibre and it works just fine.
That was rather rude.
MovieBird is offline   Reply With Quote