Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 04-30-2019, 06:53 PM   #1
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
deleting books 'kills' ios CC

Could not find something similar that was reported for CC on ios.

Just deleted a couple of books & CC ios bounced CC back to the ios 'main' screen. Think the books did get deleted. Circumstances is that 1 book still had DRM & the other book had a bad lib.

Got the errors when in Calibre trying to convert both books from epub to azw3.

A needed "feature" for CC ios is that the authors should have the author group listed under each alphabet like done for the title listing group & author group in CC for android.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 12:38 PM   #2
ppsphil
ppsphil began at the beginning.

Device: none
I have the same problem. When I delete a book CC quits and goes back to iPad main screen. Before I updated my iPad OS 12 it used to delete the book and leave CC open.
ppsphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2019, 10:13 AM   #3
samcohen
Connoisseur
samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.samcohen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you for letting me know. I will take a look and fix that bug for the next update. I will also add your feature request to the list.
samcohen is offline   Reply With Quote