Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 01-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #1
das_james
das_james began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (7th generation)
Books not showing up in my library

Hey y'all,

I've had a Kindle for about a month now. I was having no issues with it at the beginning when I first bought it: I could purchase items through the Kindle and they would download to my library. But after a few weeks of nonuse any title that I purchase or try to sample is not showing up in my library. This is very frustrating for me. If any could provide me with some help it would be greatly appreciated.
das_james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 10:35 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
This is probably a stretch, but did you set your filter (on the right side of your Home screen) to something other than "Books?"
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 01:04 AM   #3
das_james
das_james began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (7th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
This is probably a stretch, but did you set your filter (on the right side of your Home screen) to something other than "Books?"
Actually I just figured it out. Somehow it all just worked out, I don't really know what happened to be honest. But thank you for your reply!
das_james is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
download, paperwhite, problem, troubleshoot