Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 09:44 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
K2 shipping vs. delivery date

There has been a fair amount of talk on the forums about the shipping date. A number of people are saying their K2 was shipping on 2 March. That is when I thought my order would be shipped. I discovered earlier today that I made a mistake.

The date of 2 March is not the day it will be shipped, it is the day the K2 will be _delivered_. I, like many, had the default of standard shipping selected. This is usually 4 day shipping; in this case it is stretched to 6 days because of the first weekend in March.

If you have a delivery date of 2 March, your Kindle will probably be shipped on 24 February. You can get the Kindle sooner if you select 1 or 2 day shipping.

If the above turns out not to be true, I want to hear about it. The Amazon people were quite clear in saying that all K2s (as well as all back ordered original Kindles) ordered before midnight yesterday would be shipped on the 24th.
Closed Thread