Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
druss67
Connoisseur
druss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 4, PBk Lux 2, PBk Lux 3, K Aura, K Libra H2O, K Libra2
Dev environnement

Hello Brucelee,

which IDE do you use to develop CR3 ?

Best regards,
Druss
druss67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 11:50 AM   #2
brucelee
Addict
brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.brucelee can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I use Sublime Text. I wouldn't call it an IDE though. It's more like a very powerful editor .

You can download OSX, Win, Ubuntu releases @ sublimetext.com/3

There are many plugins for it which are provided through another plugin called packagecontrol. It's kind of a plugins repository. Makes your life a lot easier.

Here's a list of plugins that I can't live without:
Quote:
- Package Control (plugins repository)
- BufferScroll (saves the exact state of your opened files including your current selection or cursor position even though you don't save. genius. this actually saved me a couple of hours at work when my pc crashed)
- SublimeLinter (highlight syntax errors)
- ColorPicker (great if you deal with CSS a lot)
- FileDiffs
- HypnotoadSVN (or you can use tortoise plugin if you're on windows)
- Modific (show changes since last commit)
- SideBarEnhancements
- DocBlockr (useful for writing method/classes comments)
If you watch the GIF demos @ the homepage I think you'll understand why I prefer it.

Last edited by brucelee; 09-27-2015 at 12:14 PM.
brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2015, 12:55 PM   #3
druss67
Connoisseur
druss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notesdruss67 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle 4, PBk Lux 2, PBk Lux 3, K Aura, K Libra H2O, K Libra2
Hello Brucelee,

You are right, it is a very nice and powerful editor
I feel that I will adopt it, thank you for you sharing.

Regards,
Druss67
druss67 is offline   Reply With Quote