Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-21-2018, 10:09 AM   #1
rido_knight
rido_knight began at the beginning.

Device: Aura One
Question Can I disable Dictionary?

Hi. I want to disable dictionary totally. Can I do that? I dont wanna see popup section in books. Just want highlights,add note popup. Thanks
rido_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 10:55 AM   #2
JaBu
JaBu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Mini
Someone got this working in the meantime? I'm also interested in disabling the dictionary. 99& of time I read im my native language, so I don't need the dictionary.

Even if I completely disable all dictionaries my kobo wants to lookup something ... that's annoying.

Is ist possible to add a switch somewhere for enabling/disabling the lookup function?
Maybe a longer time-interval can be set somewhere?
JaBu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert