Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 10:25 AM   #601
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
YW - be sure to check out the Big Finish section in the OP, there's a link to 9 free Dr Who shorts.
Plus, if you don't already have them, the Humble Bundle this week is from Big Finish. They are due to add more titles to the 2nd tier some time today.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:07 AM   #602
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Plus, if you don't already have them, the Humble Bundle this week is from Big Finish. They are due to add more titles to the 2nd tier some time today.
Thanks - I've been waiting to see what else they'd add.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:12 AM   #603
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Last Day to get these offers -- exp 31 Dec
Old 12-31-2014, 11:21 AM   #604
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Just popping in to add my thanks to all those that have contributed to this thread. I rarely find bargains to post here, so I'm much more of a taker than a giver. The work of tubemonkey, skinmaan, et al, is very much appreciated.
Old 12-31-2014, 11:30 AM   #605
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Just popping in to add my thanks to all those that have contributed to this thread. I rarely find bargains to post here, so I'm much more of a taker than a giver. The work of tubemonkey, skinmaan, et al, is very much appreciated.
TY - remember; without takers, there are no givers
Old 12-31-2014, 11:43 AM   #606
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Doctor Who

Don't forget to check your public library for free Doctor Who titles. OverDrive has quite a selection -- 661 audiobooks & 5,407 ebooks -- but it's up to your library as to which ones they'll carry.
Old 12-31-2014, 02:54 PM   #607
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
My sentiments exactly! Thanks for all the hard work and the great bargains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by avantman42 View Post
Old 12-31-2014, 04:18 PM   #608
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
TY - remember; without takers, there are no givers
I like that way of liking at it
Old 12-31-2014, 06:51 PM   #609
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Doctor Who

Don't forget to check your public library for free Doctor Who titles. OverDrive has quite a selection -- 661 audiobooks & 5,407 ebooks -- but it's up to your library as to which ones they'll carry.
Is this fairly new? I've checked before and found nothing, but it's been a few years.
Old 12-31-2014, 07:13 PM   #610
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Is this fairly new? I've checked before and found nothing, but it's been a few years.
I have no idea. This is the first time I've checked. Later today or tomorrow, I plan to see which ones my libraries carry. Then I'll start checking out the audiobooks.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:29 PM   #611
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
The new Humble Books Bundle is up, and this time it is from Big Finish.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Right now the books are the Dalek Empire I & II (1st tier)
Dalek Empire III (2nd tier) - more to come
Doctor Who: The Lost Stories (3rd tier)

I'd be all over this, except I've got all of it! If you like Doctor Who and you've never tried Big Finish, I'd highly recommend it.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
Additional 2nd tier titles added --> The Stageplays 1-3
Old 12-31-2014, 11:57 PM   #612
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

This thread is now closed - please continue discussions in the new thread:

This thread and the 2013 thread are both linked in the OP of the 2015 thread. If you need to continue a discussion started in this thread, feel free to copy any posts you need.

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old 12-31-2014, 11:58 PM   #613
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Additional 2nd tier titles added --> The Stageplays 1-3
A little disappointed they didn't add Dalek Empire 4. I might have bit if they had. I have Dalek Empire 2, Lost Stories Season 1 and The Stageplays on CD. The only thing I would gain from these is Dalek Empire 1 and 3. Good deal for someone who hasn't tried them, though.
Closed Thread

Tags
audible