Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-12-2011, 01:24 AM   #106
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
The Amazon shipping page has changed to Shipping soon!
Yup, and my credit card got charged. I think I might have it Monday. Certainly by Tuesday.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:34 AM   #107
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
And in Australia, for me, Friday. Or Monday week.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2011, 06:37 AM   #108
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Still "Not Yet Shipped"

My account still shows "Not Yet Shipped." I have an expected delivery date of Nov. 17, 2011. I arranged for a 2 day delivery per my Amazon Prime arrangements.

However, I took out Amazon Prime just 10 days ago and the two items I ordered since then have all reached me in ONE DAY without any extra fee being charged to me.

Thus, I expect delivery on Nov. 16, 2011 - just FOUR days from when I am posting this.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 08:29 AM   #109
tnt
tnt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
Am I the only one shipping soon with a Delivery Estimate: November 15, 2011 - November 18, 2011?
tnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #110
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Mine changed to "Shipping Soon." I ordered on Sept 28th and have a Nov 17 delivery date.

One can only hope.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #111
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Ship date and distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
Mine changed to "Shipping Soon." I ordered on Sept 28th and have a Nov 17 delivery date.

One can only hope.
Those further away from the nearest Amazon warehouse will have to show "Shipped" ahead of those nearer to the warehouse.

Thus, if my warehouse is in a neighboring town, they won't show "shipped" until one day before delivery. That appears to be my situation since I normally get 2 day delivery per the Prime arrangement but seem to actually receive delivery one day from my order dates.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:02 PM   #112
pgnds
Patty
pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pgnds ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-3, Fire 1st & 5 gen 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Yup, and my credit card got charged. I think I might have it Monday. Certainly by Tuesday.
same here
pgnds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:08 PM   #113
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Those further away from the nearest Amazon warehouse will have to show "Shipped" ahead of those nearer to the warehouse.

Thus, if my warehouse is in a neighboring town, they won't show "shipped" until one day before delivery. That appears to be my situation since I normally get 2 day delivery per the Prime arrangement but seem to actually receive delivery one day from my order dates.
Is there a place to check the locations of the Amazon warehouses?

Edit: Never mind answered in another thread.

Carol

Last edited by sadievan; 11-12-2011 at 01:25 PM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 06:22 AM   #114
mikel12323
Howdy-Mike!
mikel12323 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Just got the alert from my bank. I was charged for the Fire this morning.
mikel12323 is offline   Reply With Quote