Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 09:26 PM   #1
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Fake Leaks? Interesting! (max3)

There’s a 30 second YouTube video about the Max 3 with a claim that it will be 9999 RMB, nearly $1500. More interesting, last night I found a user manual among other things over at https://fccid.io/XR3-MAX3 .

Don’t know how reliable these sources but google searches give me something to do in idle moments
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 10:12 PM   #2
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
no, they are not fake, indeed these are the photos and manuals of boox 3

so.

Small upgrade to the current model, but the price can't be real.

nice find pizza

Last edited by whopper; 09-05-2019 at 10:19 PM.
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-05-2019, 10:29 PM   #3
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Well there goes the thunder haha. Maybe there will be a 10 inch with backlight.
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:34 AM   #4
Faeryink
Zealot
Faeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmosFaeryink has become one with the cosmos

Device: Onyx Boox Max 2
Well there is a 10 inch with a front light called Onyx Boox Max Note Pro available on Amazon (Germany)...

So the difference between Max 2 Pro (4 GB RAM) and Max 3 is minimal (home button, navigation buttons have changed, slightly faster CPU 2.0 vs 1.6).Considering Max 2 Pro will eventually get upgraded to Android 9, I think I will stick to my current device.
Faeryink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 05:58 AM   #5
desk7
Groupie
desk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Onyx Boox Max
Well, I don't think that the difference is minimal. Finally they changed the old design and removed the uncomfortable power button on the underside. They added the OTG and I hope that the CPU will improve the monitor function as well.
desk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-06-2019, 06:04 AM   #6
desk7
Groupie
desk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notesdesk7 can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Onyx Boox Max
Other leaks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0KmyJYnoU
desk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:59 AM   #7
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
Cool! I have a N96ml Carta+. I'll like to have at least Android 6...but not even Android 4.4 was officially released ... I'll keep waiting for a note more powerfull
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote