Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-05-2019, 11:20 AM   #1
fitzhugh
fitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheese

Device: nook str
Multiswipe recorder: don't see saved gestures?

I have recorded a few multiswipe combinations, ones that were not in the list by default, but they don't show up in the list after I click save. Am I looking in the wrong place? How do I assign an action to a recorded gesture?

Thanks.

KOReader v2019.07 on Kobo Clara HD
fitzhugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
They'll show up after all the other gestures, so normally on page 4 or beyond.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-06-2019, 01:51 AM   #3
fitzhugh
fitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheesefitzhugh can extract oil from cheese

Device: nook str
Thanks.
That's what I thought would happen, but oddly, I'm not seeing them. For example, I added a W shape of 4 diagonals... it shows as expected in the field, and I hit save. When i then check the end of the multitouch list (pg 4), it's not there.
I can live without since there are plenty of existing ge as tures to assign.
fitzhugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 06:16 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I'm afraid I can't reproduce that. See the screenshot for what it should look like.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-06_12-15-01.png
Views:	170
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	172796  
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gestures, koreader, multiswipe, multiswipe recorder