Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-25-2017, 11:43 PM   #1
jmrizz
jmrizz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Calibre keeps shutting down while reading books in my Kindle Fire library

I have been having trouble for a while now when trying to add books I purchased from Amazon to my Calibre Library from my Kindle Fire HD. It worked fine months ago, but now Calibre keeps closing and not adding any books. Any suggestions would be great. Thank you.
jmrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:32 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Typically, resetting the device fixes this.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert