Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-15-2019, 01:01 AM   #496
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2, Onyx T68 Lynx
@ratinox
Are you going to stay with the Aura One or go with something else?
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:56 AM   #497
ratinox
Addict
ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ratinox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
@ratinox
Are you going to stay with the Aura One or go with something else?
That's something I'm still considering. If I can get a 32GB Forma from a vendor that handles returns instead of directing me to Kobo then I'll probably get another Forma there. Walmart don't carry the 32GB model so retail purchase isn't an option for me.

I like the idea of the 10" readers like Boox and Likebook, but since their businesses are selling new hardware they don't have much interest in backporting software updates to their older hardware. I was stung hard this way by iRex back in the day and I'm still wary of hardware without any other revenue for the manufacturer.
ratinox is offline   Reply With Quote