Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 11:01 AM   #1
cfvl
cfvl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Import PDF to Kindle DX

Hello, I have a lot of PDF's technical books that I used to buy over time. It's very useful on my job day and I'd like to know if It's possible to import them all to Kindle DX without paying the tax of 0.10$

thanks
cfvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfvl View Post
Hello, I have a lot of PDF's technical books that I used to buy over time. It's very useful on my job day and I'd like to know if It's possible to import them all to Kindle DX without paying the tax of 0.10$

thanks

Just hook it up to a USB port and copy them over that way.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2009, 11:30 AM   #3
cfvl
cfvl began at the beginning.

Device: none
but I can import any PDF I want ? I will not have any problem with DRM or something like that ? And after import PDF I can read all book in Kindle DX without any problems ?
Does anyone tried this?
cfvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

If the PDF's are DRM'd they won't work on the DX, you'd have to remove the DRM first.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:37 AM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Here are some threads (there are more if you search) discussing the DX and PDF. Hopefully some of it will help...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52590

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51295

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48958
Advert