Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

View Poll Results: What features would you like added to this plugin?
Release existing bug fixes now 4 50.00%
Add options to make search more flexible 2 25.00%
Offer fewer options 1 12.50%
Link all matching gutenberg IDs 1 12.50%
Only link gutenberg ID for exact edition match 1 12.50%
Import more wikidata fields 2 25.00%
Handle wikidata entries with multiple book editions correctly 5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2020, 07:55 AM   #46
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I procrastinated all weekend and then worked on both the wikidata and wikidata_gui plugin last night. I have this plugin working for calibre 5 but I want to fix a couple of bugs before I release it and do some more testing. The gui plugin will take longer, it still has some problems and has a lot more code to cover for testing as well.

I'll see how much time I have to work on it tonight. I'll release something by the end of the week even if the bugs aren't fixed yet (especially since they are not new bugs).
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 11:32 PM   #47
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I've posted version 2.0. Please report bugs.

Please report lack of bugs (or bugs) if you try this with Calibre 4.

I wasn't able to improve the error handling as much as I'd like, but it's as far as I can go with this plugin. I may fix the error handling bugs with the wikidata_gui plugin and then backport any improvements to this plugin.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert