Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-13-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Koreader on Touch Lux 3

Hi guys,

just got my hands on a dirt cheap Touch Lux 3 and have been messing around with it for a while now.
While the stock reading apps are a mess, the alternative Koreader performs quite well and is well integrated into the system.
Some questions though: I have the latest nightly installed but haven't found the option to link to Evernote. Is this disabled for Pocketbook specifically or just on a certain set of builds? Remember having had this option on the Kobo H2O about a year ago.
Also: is there any progress on the “Note” feature? I remember this being greyed out forever and some discussions pertaining to the keyboard implementation, but nothing new so far...
And more generally: is there a way to export highlights to HTML? I remember this as well and there's no sign of it in the latest nightly for Pocketbook.
In any case, to the Koreader team: many many thanks for making a mediocre device great!
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 02:44 AM   #2
Holyblade
Holyblade began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I can not find evernote either. And my device is kobo touch.

So, I have to downgrade to stable version.
And also, it seems there's no one found that evernote export option has disappeared. It's weird.
Holyblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2016, 03:30 AM   #3
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
Great idea, I might try that later...
Might also fix the extra slow opening of epub files (takes minutes, even for small files under one MB)
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote