Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 06-19-2015, 04:04 PM   #1
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Sorting Groups

Hi Chaley.

Why is it only some of the columns that can be chosen in the Grouping Drawer? Also, I'm wondering why I can't click on the different names I have in my character columns or several other custom columns I've made. Would it matter if the column is based on other columns?

If you need screenshots, let me know.

Thanks
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 04:44 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Hi Chaley.

Why is it only some of the columns that can be chosen in the Grouping Drawer? Also, I'm wondering why I can't click on the different names I have in my character columns or several other custom columns I've made. Would it matter if the column is based on other columns?

If you need screenshots, let me know.

Thanks
Sorry, but I don't know what your mean. On my test system when I go to Settings / Grouping Drawer / Group/sort on custom columns I am presented with a list of more-or-less all my custom columns, including columns built from other columns.. I can choose which are to be included in either the grouping drawer or sort menu. Don't you not see the same thing?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2015, 04:48 PM   #3
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
It's my mistake, I forgot to add it in the "Group/Sort on custom columns" ... I'm now off to bed as I'm clearly to tired to look at this for now

Thank you for your patience.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote