Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 01-29-2016, 03:05 AM   #1
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
A shot in the dark --- Mary de Morgan

I just started doing a set of three collections of Victorian fairy tales by Mary de Morgan. She is a bit obscure, but I did find scans of all three collections.

*However!*

"The Windfairies and Other Tales" ---- There is one scan on archive.org, but it is missing pages # 2 and #3. Every single version of this book that I have been able to locate is based on this same scan (hathi-trust, amazon, kobo, and more)

So, although I have little optimism, I am asking if anyone knows of any available free digital version of this book that actually includes pages 2 and 3.

(I will not be buying any version of this book, so ebay, etc, are not options for me. This is a hobby, and I have no intention of sinking cash on top of my time and work.)

Hoping against hope.....

gG
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:58 AM   #2
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Maybe someone has access to a library that has a copy?

You could also try reporting the missing pages (see "How do I report that something's wrong with a book?").
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2016, 06:57 AM   #3
Mazza1954
Mazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the endMazza1954 knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: none
Pages 2 & 3 of the Wind Fairies

I have a copy of the book and I am happy to scan pages 2 & 3. I am in Italy and have no access to the book for a week. Let me know where to send them. It may be best if you confirm what pages 1 & 4 are just to be safe
Mazza1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:31 AM   #4
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Mazza1954, that would be super wonderful.

I will pm (private message) you, and we can set something up.

Thank you so much!

@Jellby, thanks for the report tip. (Although, the scan has been up for several years, maybe the book itself was missing pages)
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote