Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-25-2023, 08:40 PM   #1
Simons Mith
Simons Mith began at the beginning.

Device: none
Structure detection configuration bug?

In my Calibre preferences, under Common Options, -> Structure Detection, I have a configured 'Insert page breaks before' setting, as follows:

Code:
//h:hr[re:test(@class, "break", "i")]
But when I load Calibre, and perform a conversion, I'm not sure if that config setting is propagating as intended. It does NOT appear in the Convert Books -> Structure Detection screen. I either have to type it in, or retrieve it from the pull-down menu. I thought it was supposed to auto-populate from the configured preferences into that field? This looks like a (very minor) coding oversight
Simons Mith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2023, 10:50 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/con...for-conversion
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert