Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-23-2023, 04:41 PM   #16
ownedbycats
Grand Sorcerer
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
In Calibre, I have a custom #kobocoll column populated from a template (not composite, though; I like to be able to make tweaks when needed).
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2023, 08:46 PM   #17
enuddleyarbl
Fanatic
enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.enuddleyarbl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Reducing the number of collections didn't help. With the battery above 50%, I get my "normal" ~10% battery loss per hour. At about the 50% mark, I can watch the electrons spill out of the device and puddle on the ground. I read for half an hour and lost 30%. Right now, I've pulled up the battery indicator and am watching it decrease roughly 1% a minute. Oh, well. Time for some kind of new device.

EDIT: seconds after I finished the above, the battery went to 11%. Moments later, the 10% "charge your battery" warning came up. Almost instantly, the device shut down.

Last edited by enuddleyarbl; 01-24-2023 at 08:48 PM.
enuddleyarbl is offline   Reply With Quote