Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 05-17-2019, 05:31 PM   #1
juangabriel
juangabriel began at the beginning.

Device: Pocophone F1
My CC can not connect

Hello I'm trying to connect my CC to my Desktop Gauge. I'm using the latest version of CC, and the message "Library is read-only". Then I modified the directory and the message "impossible to find the gauge" appears, and however much I try, it does not connect.

I've already modified the CC version, Calibre Desktop has already changed the wireless device connection settings and nothing.

Instruct me in some other way: how can I keep the synchronization, because I have about 500 books and Calibre works very well for my reality. thankful
juangabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:02 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I assume that "Desktop Gauge" should be "Desktop Calibre" and that the message "Library is read-only" has gone away.

For connection problems see our FAQ How do I setup Calibre Companion to connect to calibre?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert