Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 02-16-2003, 04:12 AM   #1
geckotek
geckotek began at the beginning.

Red face

**Not getting an answer in the other section, so I shall repost here (hoping for better results.)**

Sorry for the noob question, but I AM a noob, so here goes. Is it possible to choose pages that are not already formatted for mobile use? What are some of the settings I should use to do so? (I've tried, but I can't get the file size down to an acceptable level.) Two of the pages I specifically want are AMDZone.com and theInquirer.net.
Old 02-16-2003, 08:41 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
The best way is to exactly define through include/exclude pattern in iSiloX what links should be followed.

I've included one example for the main index page of TheInquirer.

UHHMM... Update: I noticed there is a problem with this particular web page. TheInquirer uses a particular url encoding which is not correctly translated in iSiloX. I sent a note to the iSiloX developer.
Advert
Old 02-17-2003, 11:45 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Go here to find TheInquirer. The included .ixl file should help you as an example of how iSilo works.
Old 02-19-2003, 03:10 AM   #4
geckotek
geckotek began at the beginning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!