Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
7 DAYS SPECIAL: Jetbook Color for 399 with trade in!

I'm about to embark on a glorious trip!
I bought my Jetbook for $50,and it's one of my best devices; however I don't like the internal lithium battery not being able to be changed!

Now I can exchange that $50 investment (bought it very cheap from a web special), for a $100 value! The jetbook color normally costs 499, but with this new web special they allow you to trade in your old jetbook (JBL,JB mini) for a color,and you'd only have to pay $399!

According to the mail I received,here's a copy:

This February only, you can turn in any eBook Reader you have and get the newest ECTACO jetBook Color!

Buy now for only $399!

To take advantage of this unique offer, please go ahead and order the ECTACO jetBook Color indicating the following in the Comments box of the order form: trade in <your jetBook model name> -rebate 022912. One of our representatives will contact you to confirm the order providing further instructions after you submit the order on our website

In case if you want to take advantage of the above offer paying by PayPal, please choose 'Other methods of payment' as the preferable payment option. Please note that the offer will not be applied if you try to order paying directly through the PayPal system.

FREE 1-year International warranty included!

We provide worldwide delivery. Standard shipping & handling within the continental US & Canada on any purchase.

Please note that this offer is valid until February 29th only in conjunction with your online order at www.ectaco.com and cannot be combined with any other offers!

Last edited by ProDigit; 02-22-2012 at 04:52 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
So Now I guess that everybody will rush to ebay or Wot to get one of these old devices for less :-)
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert