Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 08-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #1
poppy9988
poppy9988 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
How do I create a list of books?

I'd like to create / export a list of books in Calibre. Is there an easy way to do this please? I want to email a list of my Kobo books to friends so we can swap / share books and I currently take screen shots of each page, but I can't help feeling there must be an easier way.

Sorry, if it's on here already, I've done a search, but can't find anything.
TIA
poppy9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy9988 View Post
I'd like to create / export a list of books in Calibre. Is there an easy way to do this please? I want to email a list of my Kobo books to friends so we can swap / share books and I currently take screen shots of each page, but I can't help feeling there must be an easier way.

Sorry, if it's on here already, I've done a search, but can't find anything.
TIA
Right click Conversions: Create Catalog: (pick your favorite format)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2013, 07:34 AM   #3
poppy9988
poppy9988 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Wow! As easy as that. I've done it. Many thanks.
poppy9988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 07:29 PM   #4
Thalia Helikon
Enthusiast
Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.Thalia Helikon figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle n-T, Nook Color Tablet, Nexus 6
I found this thread after searching the forum-- I wanted to extract a list from a selected group of books. I found that the Catalog is generated from the list of books actively selected.

Good news! that's exactly what I wanted.
Thalia Helikon is offline   Reply With Quote