Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-01-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Looking for feedback on a piece of (hopefully) humorous writing

It's 3,000 words and pretty episodic. Warning: it's over the top and silly so if that's not your thing please don't read it. But if you enjoy that sort of thing send me a private message and I'll send you the link to get it. Then if you could give me feedback as to:
1) If you thought it was funny?
2) If you thought something like that could be developed in to a novel?
3) If there was a niche market for it?

Thanks
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote