Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 01:52 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
MobileRead Giveaway - Win a Kindle 2!

For no other reason than we're just in a particularly generous mood (well, and to have our Kindle forums kick off in style), we're giving away Amazon's latest e-book reader, the Kindle 2. If you are ready to take this lovely device into your own hands, here's what you need to do.

Winning is simple...

First leave a short comment below stating that you want to enter this contest. Then head on over to our Kindle forums and start participating. Join in or initiate interesting Kindle discussions. Share your own Kindle experiences (if you have any). Helping others is always smiled upon, and a definite trump card. Found a great Kindle accessory? Share it with us. So, basically, anything related to the Kindle you can think of and that could be helpful to others is welcomed!

Some more details:
  • To enter, leave a short comment below stating that you want to enter this contest
  • You may enter only once
  • Participate in the MobileRead Kindle forums
  • The contest begins today and ends on March 9th 2009, at 11:59 PM EDT
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing amongst the eligible entries
  • One winner will receive one (1) Amazon Kindle 2 (currently valued at $359), shipped directly from Amazon
  • Only US residents for this giveaway (sorry folks, but I promise there will be more contests)

Good luck, and let the party begin!

PS: Even if you don't want to or cannot participate, we appreciate if you could share this giveaway with your blogging buddies and pals on Twitter, Plurk, Facebook, etc.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
xianfox
Ebook Addict
xianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it isxianfox knows what time it is

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Well, I'm game for entering this contest. Kudos for giving one away.
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
Sparhawk2k
Sparhawk2k is on a distinguished road

Device: none
I would like to enter the contest! And once I have a Kindle I'll have more info on it to share with everybody... ^_^
Old 02-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I'm in like Flynn. So, participate in the fora you say?

BOb
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 PM   #5
SethFriedman
SethFriedman began at the beginning.

Giveaway

I would like to enter the contest.

Thanks,

Seth
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #6
rho1640
rho1640 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 1
For sure I will enter

thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 02:14 PM   #7
cjschmidt
Thyme Lord
cjschmidt doesn't littercjschmidt doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Count me in! For all the free press I give the Kindle among my friends and online, it would be pretty cool to have one of the things. :-)
Old 02-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #8
legaleagll
legaleagll has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.legaleagll has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.legaleagll has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.legaleagll has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.legaleagll has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS 505
Of Course

I want to enter the contest. I am always willing to sign up for free stuff.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:17 PM   #9
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I wish to be entered in to the contest. Actually, i want to win the contest, but I guess I have to take my chances on that, huh?
Old 02-10-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Enter me! I love my K1 and don't feel like shelling out $$$ for a K2 right now, but wouldn't mind winning one!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #11
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
I would like to enter the contest.

JJ
Old 02-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Count me in for entering the contest.

Last edited by JSWolf; 02-10-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #13
grisjuan
Enthusiast
grisjuan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grisjuan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grisjuan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grisjuan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.grisjuan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPhone 3GS
I just ordered a K2, but if I win this one I can give mine to my girlfriend so she won't be jealous!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
TwiSteDCBloSsoM
Enthusiast
TwiSteDCBloSsoM doesn't litterTwiSteDCBloSsoM doesn't litter

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I would sooo like to enter this contest!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #15
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thumbs up NOT Entering, but Good Luck Wishes to All

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

I am not entering the contest, but I do want to say what a lovely idea (and savvy way of luring the lurkers onto the boards) it is to give a K2 away like this.
Closed Thread