Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-15-2008, 09:40 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Well, I guess it was a mistake then. They've deleted any posts on the Kindle blog, and they disavow any knowledge of it being free ..... oh well.

However, as mentioned, that Secret Vampire thingie is free.
Yes, on the kindle discussions page, there is mention of a couple of people getting this book for free.

I think someone just made a mistake and now no one knows anything.

"I know nothing, NOTHING!!"
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 04:01 PM   #17
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Actually, it was listed. I was at my daughters and saw this post. Went to Amazon immediately, and saw "flood" listed for free. I didn't download because I was on another computer and wasn't logged in.......thought I would do it when I got home. Dang it!!
Yes, it was indeed listed for free for a time yesterday -- like you, I didn't download it immediately...and when I went back, it was $2.95. C'est la vie.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2008, 02:12 PM   #18
cmannes
cmannes is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle
Let's try this again.

The blog today lists "Private" by Kate Brian as being free.

Blog Link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK33R11M3O55DZJ

Book Link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...plog_item_link

See how long this one lasts.
cmannes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #19
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Got it - thanks.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #20
gobills
gobills began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Kindle 1, Sony 550
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmannes View Post
Let's try this again.

The blog today lists "Private" by Kate Brian as being free.

Blog Link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/blog/post/PLNK33R11M3O55DZJ

Book Link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...plog_item_link

See how long this one lasts.
Also free from Sony eBook store.
gobills is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #21
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobills View Post
Also free from Sony eBook store.
You may want to post that over in the Sony forum. I doubt many Sony owners come here looking for books.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote