Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-11-2014, 04:13 AM   #1
rronkin
rronkin began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox m92
epub contrast on m92

Hello,
I have an epub book with many equations in it. The text paragraphs are very clear, but the equation lines are too bright. For PDF files with similar issue I use the glyph embolden feature which works great. However, this feature is missing for epub documents, which makes the reading of the equations very uncomfortable.
is there any solution?

Thanks
rronkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:16 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Maybe you can change the font or font-style in the css of the book so that it matches the font or font-style of the "normal" paragraphs.

And welcome to MobileRead, rronkin!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2014, 03:28 PM   #3
rronkin
rronkin began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox m92
Thanks Billi.
Seems like the equations in this epub book are pictures (when I turn on negative mode they remain black on white).
So maybe I should be looking for a way to adjust the contrast of pictures inside the book. Specifically, is there a way to show pictures in epub in black and white rather than grey scale?
rronkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
contrast, epub, glyph, m92