Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-22-2012, 02:46 PM   #1
Ekdog
Connoisseur
Ekdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with others

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Lost My Collections

For some reason, my books are no longer organised into collections as they once were and I'm having to redo them.

This is a hassle as I have quite a large collection on my Kindle. Any ideas as to why it might have happened and how I can avoid this in the future?
Ekdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #2
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Try de-registering and re-registering your Kindle. This has worked in the past for recovering your collections.

I have no idea why collections disappear sometimes, though.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
As long as you sync your Kindle to Amazon occasionally, your collections should all be backed up on their servers. I agree with de-registering and re-registering to restore.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
Ekdog
Connoisseur
Ekdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with othersEkdog plays well with others

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Worked a treat. Problem solved.

Last edited by Ekdog; 01-22-2012 at 03:48 PM.
Ekdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 04:32 PM   #5
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
Yay!!
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert