Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
leeemerick
Author
leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: All
Super Nova by Lee Emerick - Free to a good home...

For a limited time I am offering my first book 'Super Nova' and its sequel 'Mechanical Jihad' for free!

They are both examples of my early work and of course I have learnt a lot since writting them. Either way they were fun too write even if they were over the top and bordering on stupid at times.

I hope you will have a look and take them in the way the were meant to be enjoyed, with a pinch of salt and a open mind.

Available from www.smashwords.com

Super Nova
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/54997
Set over 100 years in the future, Commander Jack Emerick finds him self in a difficult situation. His team have been tasked with securing a disabled military facility in a far flung uninhabited area of space. However when they get there they find something far more sinister than a mutinous crew or terrorist activity that threatens the future survival of all mankind.
Promotional price: $0.00
Coupon Code: UG52J
Expires: July 1, 2011

Mechanical Jihad
This is the second part of the Super Nova series.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/61924
Jack and Cantrell return to find themselves in troubling times. Yet again the Mechanicals are plotting against humanity only this time their plans come to fruition. This latest tale in the Super Nova series finds humanity on the brink of extinction as they fight for their very right to survive. Live and let live is something that the Mechanicals do not understand.
Promotional price: $0.00
Coupon Code: TM75Q
Expires: July 1, 2011

Last edited by leeemerick; 09-21-2011 at 05:29 AM.
leeemerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #2
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Ok I'll bite I grabbed both of them and have them in my to read pile. Not sure when I will get to them but I will because they sound like something I would like.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
leeemerick
Author
leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.leeemerick writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Cool, hope you enjoy them
Had 14 downloads now, keep them coming lol.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 AM   #4
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
I'll give them a try when I get home. Can't be downloading them to my work PC.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
leeemerick
Author

Just to say both Super Nova and Mechanical Jihad are available for free again at smashwords.com in their summer sale!
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/leeemerick
Old 09-21-2011, 05:46 AM   #6
leeemerick
Author

For free again, Super Nova!
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/54997

Use coupon XZ69X at smashwords for 100% off.
Appreciate a like on facebook, goodreads or amazon :P

Last edited by leeemerick; 09-21-2011 at 05:48 AM.