Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #1
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
Bookmarks

Odd question here, please bare with me.

I just bought my first book from Amazon for my Kindle, but the book didn't have chapters. Since was was planning on reading the whole book anyway I thought I would bookmark the chapters.

My actual question is from putting several bookmarks on another book, I found that unless you go to "See my marks" you can't skip from bookmark to bookmark, is there a keyboard shortcut to go to bookmark to bookmark?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote