Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-06-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
jsherwood
jsherwood began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
My Clippings

I have managed to accidentally delete My Clippings file. Is there anywhere I can recover it?
jsherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
It will be recreated when you add a note or highlight. If your annotations are sync'ed, they are backed up to Amazon, and they are still stored in the book. "My Clippings" is just an extra copy of notes, etc., not the original/only copy. If you do have sync turned on, log into your account at kindle.amazon.com, and you should be able to view your notes, etc. You could cut and paste into a document, if you like.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert