Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
iMaxi - The Apple iPad Case with Protective Wings

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...ng_id=41296440

It does look nice when folded (second photo)
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 06:46 PM   #2
cmdahler
Addict
cmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notescmdahler can name that song in three notes

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
That's one of the funniest damn things I've seen in a long time. My wife is desperate for an iPad, so we'll likely get one right when it becomes available. I will most definitely order this thing for her...
cmdahler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Funny that the second picture is one on a bathroom sink. One question. How absorbent is it?

I just realized the "soiled" version is out of stock!!!

Last edited by SCION; 03-01-2010 at 06:55 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #4
CyGuy
Avid Reader
CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CyGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 902, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, ASUS TF700, and Cybook Gen III
Would this protective cover be useful all the time, or just a few days a month?
CyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #5
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyGuy View Post
Would this protective cover be useful all the time, or just a few days a month?
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2010, 02:35 PM   #6
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Can this also be used to protect my wii from embarrassing stains?
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #7
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
When I first saw it opn another blog I thought it was really cute in a fun, quirky kinda way. The price is not bad and if it is well made it could be worth all the jokes you'd get. Definitely a conversation starter.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:11 AM   #8
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Reading this thread gave me my much needed morning laugh... thanks!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:40 PM   #9
Kittymeow
Kittymeow began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hmm...
It looks like...something for female use
but,It seems give good protection for the iPad
Kittymeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 02:06 PM   #10
monkeyboy20
monkeyboy20 began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505, sony 600, sony 900, iPad 32Gb wifi (soon)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Funny that the second picture is one on a bathroom sink. One question. How absorbent is it?

I just realized the "soiled" version is out of stock!!!
I can't stop laughing....
monkeyboy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:06 AM   #11
pakiyabhai
Zealot
pakiyabhai began at the beginning.

Device: pakiyabhai
does it also have eucalyptus extract ? I wouldn't want my ipad to smell like that u know
pakiyabhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #12
PDS
Zealot
PDS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Dell Mini 9, I-Phone
Hilarious ..... I can imagine pulling that thing out of my handbag and unwrapping it LOL

Last edited by PDS; 03-17-2010 at 10:21 PM. Reason: typo
PDS is offline   Reply With Quote