Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-27-2017, 06:13 PM   #61
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
On mine, I click the big floating + button and click new storage connection.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 02:40 AM   #62
patrik
Guru
patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
On mine, I click the big floating + button and click new storage connection.
Thanks! There I could add "cloud storage" which included LAN. (Not sure if the FTP-option added it or it was there before.)

And thanks Blossom. Will delete ES File Explorer now.

Last edited by patrik; 09-28-2017 at 09:07 AM.
patrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2017, 06:36 AM   #63
sherlyregan
sherlyregan began at the beginning.

Device: Bundle-Amazon Kindle 8th Gen Bluetooth
I also use the solid explorer, love all the features,,
sherlyregan is offline   Reply With Quote