Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 03:40 AM   #106
OldGunbunny
Enthusiast
OldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsOldGunbunny can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: 9 or so at last count
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandhphoto View Post
Perhaps you overlooked the fact you're replying to a post from September and failed to note that the customer has since received a refund and both the customer and B&H consider the matter resolved.
I noticed.

I was surprised to see this complaint against B&H. Thank you for resolving it.

Remote customers, however, do need to know there is am external means of resolving problems with retail vendors when that becomes necessary.
OldGunbunny is offline   Reply With Quote