Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-19-2018, 12:36 PM   #1
ColFormi
ColFormi will become famous soon enoughColFormi will become famous soon enoughColFormi will become famous soon enoughColFormi will become famous soon enoughColFormi will become famous soon enoughColFormi will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo glo hd
Hello everyone!

I have a non-touch screen ereader for 7 years. But for the past one year, I've been spending more time reading books on my 5-inch android phone than on that ereader. So I think it's probably time for me to get a new one with touch screen and tools to make notes or underline.
I finally bought myself a Kobo glo hd last month. I am here to learn new ways to use ereaders.
ColFormi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 12:38 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi ColFormi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert