Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
I've downloaded it at https://apkpure.co/digital-paper-app-for-mobile/

Works.
dr_eos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 01:14 PM   #32
jstvz
jstvz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony DPT-RP1
I just wanted to note that the new firmware is playing nice with the existing `dptrp1` python script.
jstvz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:30 PM   #33
md02439
Enthusiast
md02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheesemd02439 can extract oil from cheese

Device: M92 black
Follow this guide to install the digital paper app on iOS outside the US: https://www.imore.com/how-change-cou...iphone-or-ipad
md02439 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:44 PM   #34
xtech
Zealot
xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony DPT-RP1, Ipad Pro
Well, Sony should harder on the updates. A second monitor option would be a deal breaker for many people. Ok, maybe not for many, but I have heard those questions repeatedly.
xtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:11 AM   #35
xoanohn
Connoisseur
xoanohn doesn't litterxoanohn doesn't litter

Device: Aura One, Aura, H2O, ipad pro 12.9 (2015 and 2017), PRS-T1, PRS-505
Is it available in the Canadain app store for ios yet?
xoanohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 04:15 PM   #36
jeremiem
jeremiem began at the beginning.

Device: DPT-RP1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by md02439 View Post
Follow this guide to install the digital paper app on iOS outside the US: https://www.imore.com/how-change-cou...iphone-or-ipad
THANKS, it worked!

I used the second variant in the guide, the "How to switch between multiple iTunes or App Store countries" part. Just FYI: Don't do the first variant, as that only allows switching every 90 days.

Adding the second Apple ID was straight forward. The only part that was different from the guide was that the "Create New Apple ID" button wasn't there on my phone. So I created the new Apple ID on the Apple website (https://appleid.apple.com/account) and then used the "Sign in with existing Apple ID" button on the phone.

I was able to put "None" for the street and city fields and didn't have to add a payment option. And I was able to switch back to my regular account afterwards, everything seems ok so far, my regular apps and subscriptions/iCloud/etc are all still there.

The Digital Paper app works, not sure if I'll get updates automatically though. But Sony probably won't update the app often anyways.

EDIT: This is the link you’ll need in order to install it: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/digi...e/id1384897785. To switch back you’ll need a link to an app in your local app store, that is not available in the US store. Any local app should do.

Last edited by jeremiem; 06-29-2018 at 05:16 AM.
jeremiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 08:11 AM   #37
Dutchbook
Zealot
Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dutchbook ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: DPT-RP1
I'm baffled that this update took a year to make

What I also find strange is that they didn't communicate to owners that a new update existed. I had to find out through Mobileread, even though I checked for updates through the app on a regular basis

Oh well, at least I got my longwanted page-jump feature I suppose, so I'm grateful for that.
Dutchbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:46 AM   #38
Rafael.BZ
Rafael.BZ began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterk View Post
Obviously if you use an android device you can simply download and install the apk mobile app file wherever in the world you are and it works perfectly. I'm in Greece and able to use the mobile app for transferring files from and to my digital paper.
How did you do this? What app store do You use to do so? APKPURE don't work for me (Poland).

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
Rafael.BZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:59 AM   #39
Sterk
Sterk began at the beginning.

Device: DPT RP1, IREX DR 1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael.BZ View Post
How did you do this? What app store do You use to do so? APKPURE don't work for me (Poland).

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
With my smartphone I used my browser to download the apk file. I wrote on google Digital paper mobile apk and I found many sources from which I can download and install. It works perfectly for me (I used NFC to transfer a pdf file from my smartphone to the reader). Not sure if there are any restrictions in Poland related to specific websites.
Sterk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:47 AM   #40
NNN
NNN is on a distinguished road

Device: MessgePad 2100
My RP1 froze and hard crashed two days after firmware upgrade. Looks like someone else has posted about this on the Sony support page. Requires a reset using the pin hole near the power button. All recent annotations were lost.

Last edited by NNN; 07-03-2018 at 01:36 PM.
NNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 10:16 AM   #41
UncleZeno
Connoisseur
UncleZeno began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx N96ML
Hi,

is the new firmware bringing Table of Contents capabilities?
UncleZeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 12:18 PM   #42
dr_eos
dr_eos began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleZeno View Post
Hi,

is the new firmware bringing Table of Contents capabilities?
Nope.
dr_eos is offline   Reply With Quote