Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-12-2019, 01:20 PM   #556
Claude_C
Zealot
Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.Claude_C solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izalith6 View Post
Just received my Libra! Screen doesn't look green as others have said, but I have the white model. The backlight is a bit uneven, it's darker towards the grip side of the eReader, but I'm just thinking of it the way the curve of a book will effect the amount of light on the page it's not bothering me yet. My Aura One Limited Edition does have a better screen, blacks seem blacker which makes it easier to read with a dim backlight, making it easier in the eyes. The Libra however is much more responsive, ergonomic, and light weight. I'm not sure if I'll be able to adjust to the smaller screen, I like reading a large font. Overall I'm impressed with the Libra considering the price point.
Yes, me too.

I went from a Clara HD to a Libra H20.

I prefer the back of the Libra, it feels more like smooth rubber, less slippery plastic than the Clara. Of course, it is easier to hold with only one hand. And the inch more for the screen is just the perfect size for me.
Claude_C is offline   Reply With Quote