Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-30-2021, 05:34 AM   #856
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
...I'd expect "in bed" to be used orders of magnitude more often than "inbred"... unless you *really* mangled the spelling

I once texted "I'm enjoying some Zinfandel."

Autocorrect changed it to "I'm enjoying some Infanticide."

Fortunately, I caught it. Seriously, it's not even close!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 06:51 AM   #857
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I once texted "I'm enjoying some Zinfandel."

Autocorrect changed it to "I'm enjoying some Infanticide."

Fortunately, I caught it. Seriously, it's not even close!
As I just posted elewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Autocorrect insists it's Asterisk, it must be write it has autifictional tellimess

STD is also Send To Device round here, elsewhere its Seize The Day.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote